The Sheer Nerve of The Latest Fashion Trend Spotted at the 2019 Grammys & Oscars
Filed under - "Thread Bare."
Have you ever noticed that there's always one color that seems to prevail on every major red carpet? For the 2019 Golden Globes it was all about nude. From the ‘nude in the sheer - barely-there to the ‘not-even-enough-threads-to-count-as-lint’ sense.
For a trendy 2019, you might consider shades of nude, beige, pink, and cream. But the sheer see-through evening wear isn't considered a gentle woman's subtle fashion statement.
Revealing too Much is the worst and by far the most common Fashion Mistake.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a little sex appeal but be sure to do it tastefully so. Revealing too much skin can actually be off putting, especially in a demurer setting. A dress or skirt too short and tight never looks fashionable, but an open back top/dress or a leg slit in a gown gives off a classy vibe.
It’s crucial to understand that women only dress for themselves.Notjessfashion.com/fashion-mistakes-women-make/
Tricks to wearing that sexy sheer blouse
I still consider an exposed bar strap or slip a tell-tell sign that the person I'm dealing with isn't quite all that together. But if are topping off your outfit with a sheer blouse - you must consider these rules:
The most important trick is to This means that you must choose a suitable blazer, a fuller bra or apply pockets in the over-exposed areas.
- Cover something, but not everything! A suitable blazer, a fuller bra or apply pockets in the over-exposed areas.
- Modesty is key. Wear two layers of sheer tops or a blouse that has only a few sheer parts.
- Sheer blouses are best worn loose. Keep it relaxed, floaty, and chic.
- Add balance - buttoning it up all the way. Tucked into a skirt and you're office ready.
- Sheer blouses add volume. Offset your lower half with stiffer fabrics
- Sharp accessories can possibly catch and pull on your sheer blouse.
- Emphasize sheer fabrics with contrasting textures.
- Draw attention away from the sheerness of a garment with a bold pattern.
We are not competing with a
for theater tickets.
Consider the four ladies above - see if can you spot the trendy and the trashy? This style can be yours if you pull it together with style, maturity, and sophistication. I can't wait to read your comments - email me at Michelle - Your Designing Diva: [email protected]